All faculty are expected to adhere to standard syllabus template. The templates are available in Adobe format. To use the template:
- Save a copy of the template to your desktop
- Open the file menu in the saved copy
- Select the “get documents signed” option (a new menu will appear on the right hand side)
- Click add text
- Place the cursor in the appropriate boxes to fill in your course information
- Save the new copy when you are finished and your syllabus is complete.
You can edit your saved copy at any time by following the same instructions.